Thursday, August 24, 2006

Europe!!!!!!

This set of blog entries is to record my recent travels in Europe, including the cruise with my mom, sister, and extended family, and the brief stay in London. Grandma and grandpa ever so graciously and wonderfully paid for our way to go on the trip, which was a great way to have a family reunion. We cruised the Mediterranean, stopping at ports in Spain, Portugal, France, Italy, and Gibraltar. The ship was beautiful and very big - 14 stories tall with multiple swimming pools and entertainment areas.

A few photos of the ship:




Frank was not able to come with me, so I kidnapped his teddy bear and took it with me instead. Frank the bear does not dance as well as Frank the boyfriend, but is very soft, cuddly, and squishable. He also fits much better into my suitcase.

2 comments:

Robert Ludlow said...

You just got back, Andrle is soon to go, my friends from HS- Linda and Ron- did a European tour last summer, and Zach is still in Australia. It would seem everyone is experiencing things these days! Please do go into more detail and pictures, this was intriguing.

sandrabullock said...
This comment has been removed by the author.