Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Rhine and Mosel River Cruise

I thought I'd do a short blog series on the river cruise that my family took. There were 10 of us all together - my grandparents, my uncle and aunt and their two children, my other uncle, my mom, my sister, and me. We traveled on the Rhine and Mosel rivers through Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, France, and Switzerland. It was a great experience. The family time was awesome, the scenery was beautiful, the culture and history we learned was fascinating, the food was delicious (though a bit too fancy sometimes), and the ship crew members were handsome. What more could a girl wish for? ;-)

Here are some photos to get things started.



The ship (as seen from a hill I climbed - more on that later)




Michelle on the lower level deck.

Mom and I up on top deck. I tried to get some work done on the cruise. At least, I pretended to...

Grandma and I up on top deck with vinyards in the background. There were vinyards EVERYWHERE.

And, of course, some scenic views





2 comments:

none. said...

Saw the photos on Facebook, they're awesome! Looks like you had a fun trip.

krishna said...

Nice pics. I would've max'd out my memory stick (1GB) atleast 2-3 times if I went on such a trip.