Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fun at the Beach

Mom, Michelle and I drove to the beach today. It's only an hour away, but we hardly ever go. It's a bit crowded, and very much commercialized, but we had fun anyway. We created two different sand sculptures (Mom did most of the artistic work) played in the water some, sat in the sun, and got a bit crispy around the edges (I forgot to put sunscreen on my lower back).














The horse was about life-sized, and the cat was a bit bigger than a house cat. It got washed away once while we were working on it, so we had to start over. It's one of the hazards of making sand sculptures.


On the drive there and back, we listened to the radio, and sang along with some of the songs we knew. Mom put up with it nobly.

3 comments:

Lonely Anthony said...

Hello

none. said...

I love what you've done w/the blog, it looks great! I'm glad you updated it. :)

krishna said...

Thats nice fun at the beach, you should learn surfing....I'd love to try that.

The horse looks gr8 and the cat looks like a cub of the larger cat family member.